We bought this "choo choo" set while we were in Idaho thinking we would give it to him as a future b-day or Christmas gift. So we finally pulled it out. We wrapped it and put it in bed in the morning. When I went in his room in the morning, he was sitting on the package and examining it. I went in and he immediately wanted to get out, with the present of course, go downstairs and open it. So anyways, here he is putting it together for the first time!
Driving his "choo choos" for the first time.
For lunch, we went to McDonalds. Mark, my mom, and I got big fries (they were pretty gross actually, not big fans of Mickey Dees). Anyways, he played on the playground for probably an hour.
I thought this was a funny picture.
Anyone guess what this is supposed to be?! :) Elmo, of course!! He got a sunburn and has a seriously bad case of mouth disease too. Oh, also his eyes fell off too. He has problems, poor guy.Acutally, it's kinda sad... we didn't eat the cake last night. Ethan was soooooo cranky when he woke up. He didn't want to eat dinner or cake. So we're going to sing to him tonight and I'll post more pictures of that soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment