Mark and I went to St John (in the US Virgin Islands) this past week for our anniversary trip. It was sooo fun but we really, really missed Ethan while we stayed with Grandma. We called him twice a day! We went snorkeling A LOT and saw turtles, a sting ray, and lots of cool fish. We came home with a REALLY good tan. We put on sunscreen every day, but still got a nice tan which I am not complaining about! :)

Here's cute Marko standing on Peace Hill. It's an old sugar mill that the slaves built way back when.

Full view of the sugar mill.

This is my all time favorite picture. It's Maho Bay. It was our last night there and the sun was setting and it was gorgeous.

While we were there, Mark found another love: hermit crabs.

Whoops, I forgot to turn that picture around. This is a hike we took to see some petroglyphs. In the middle of the picture (supposed to be the top), you can see a little dot. That's macho, macho Mark. He climbed to the top and did silly poses to make me laugh.

Whoops, forgot to turn it around again. Me coming down from the hike.


This is out of order. Another picture of the sugar mill at Peace Hill.

The beach right by our house. This was our first night there.

Jubilee Bay.

I forgot what beach this was, but isn't it gorgeous?!

Our feet at Trunk Bay, it's supposedly one of the 10 prettiest beaches in the whole world. It had an underwater snorkeling trail and all.

Really cool caterpillar we saw on our snorkeling flipper.
3 comments:
Wow Leah and Mark! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! Happy Anniversary!
Shmee I cannot believe it's already been 5 years!! Holy crap how fast time flies! I remember when you two love birds were dating! Aww... Happy Anniversary tho! It looks like it was beautiful there- I would love to go someday! I wish you guys many many more years of happiness! I miss you!
Ohhhhh how fun!! The beaches were beautiful and I'm glad you got some time with just your hubby! I am sure you missed Ethan to pieces, though. When Dave and I went to Iowa, I felt like we couldn't even enjoy it without our little David! I wanted to show him everything! I'm glad you got to go ... sounds really really fun! Happy anniversary.
Post a Comment