Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Festivall and Green

Here is Ethan pointing to the first yellow tomato our our plant, Green. Ethan and I have been growing Green all summer long and have been really excited to finally have some tomatoes! And I've been really excited because it proves to myself that I don't kill every plant I touch, as does my mom! :) Love ya mom. Haha. Anyways, here is Ethan about to eat it. P.S. There's a cute video on our link of Ethan in action, eating Green's first tomato.
I don't know why the pictures are out of order... Here is Ethan at Festivall (no, I didn't spell it wrong, that's how they spell it). It's a really fun city family activity. We went to a magic show/comedian guy and that was really fun. Ethan let out lots of belly laughs and had the other kids looking at him very strangely.
Here he is playing in the sand at Festivall.
Under a caterpillar or octopus?
Here's mom, me, and Ethan. This is so cool, I never thought I would really see one of these chalk drawings (it's that guy whose chalk drawings are circulating around the Internet) in person, but he came here and drew this for the city. It looks so cool!!
Another picture of Green and Ethan.

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

Sooo cute! The videos were great, too! I loved watching Ethan's 1st FHE lesson!!!

mary said...

He is so cute. I love that you have him in a trademark Udall bow tie. He is such a handsome little man. That sidewalk art is SO amazing! I've never seen it in real life!