We went to the park and had a family picnic for my b-day. We fit 20-something (won't tell you how many!) candles on one cupcake. It was quite interesting.
Here's Marko trying to light all of them. It was windy too.
Blah. I don't like this picture, but I figured I probably had to have 1 picture of the birthday girl.
We played soccer (an Ethan-version of soccer- he carried the ball around the grass and threw it through the hole at the top of the net) after.


5 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!!!!!!! And you looke cute in that pictures! =)
Happy birthday to Leah! I loved the picture of you, but not quite as much as I loved the picture of the cupcake with 29 candles in it. I can't believe you are nearly 30. =D Hee hee.
Hey, hey, hey! I'm not THAT old!
Happy belated birthday Shmee!!
Im a bad friend for not being more prompt! I hope it was great!!!
Happy late birthday Leah! I remember all your bday parties when we were teenagers, those were the best! I'm glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch. Also, tell Mary I want to see her blog too if she would please invite me :)
Post a Comment