Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ghost boy and space man

We made ghost footprints on black paper as a family activity. Both Mark and I were both very, very surprised. Ethan really had fun. He got it all over his hands and feet and had a ball.



When Mark came back from his second trip to his conference, he stopped at the airport in Houston and saw this and couldn't resist it. Ethan wore it to a costume parade on Saturday and has loved being a space man!

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

You guys are stinkin' creative!!! And way cute costume! Is he wearing that for halloween???

the Getschers said...

I get all my ideas from magazines/Internet. I'm not that creative! Nope, he's going to be a NICE pirate for Halloween. I'm just finishing the costume and I'm so excited about it!

mary said...

That is a way fun idea! So what are you going to do with your ghost-stamped black paper??

mary said...

That is a way fun idea! So what are you going to do with your ghost-stamped black paper??

the Getschers said...

We were supposed to put little eyes and mouth on the heel to look like ghosts, but Ethan just ended up drawing all over it. Fun painting activity anyway!