Sunday, January 06, 2008

Jesus wants me for a Sunbean

Today was Ethan's very first day in Primary!! He is in the "sunbean" class. He didn't do too great without me directly beside him but there's always next week!

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

Ethan is SUCH a little stud!

Parkinson Family said...

aww thats sweet, i remember when we taught sunbeams, most of the parents were in the room too, it was cute, but they get better, he looks adorable too

mary said...

What a cute little Sunbean. I can't believe he is in Primary!! I loved teaching sunbeams. They are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

He is most adorable! Primary now, wow!

Lewis Family said...

That's great that he's in sunbeams! How cute! I know it took Parker a while to go to nursery on his own, but he did (I'm sure the same was with Ethan). So good luck with that-I'm sure he'll get there.