Thursday, July 10, 2008
YIKES!
So I went to my doctors appointment yesterday (now weekly) and got quite the shock of my life. We're having a boy!! Haha, gotcha... totally joking. Anyways, the doctor said I was already 1 1/2 centimeters and I'm not due till August 6! Needless to say, it scared the begeebers out of me and I'm frantically trying to get some more bows done and more girly things. The doctor predicted that I might go 2 WEEKS EARLY. Ahhhhh. A little petrified. It has finally hit me that this is actually going to really hurt and since I want to attempt to do it naturally again, yeah... AHHHH!! explains it best of all. But I'm really excited too. Just not wild to lose sleep. I'm kind of protective of my sleep as I'm sure those of you who grew up with me as a teenager well know by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
K... you totally got me when you said it was a boy! HA! But that is soooo exciting you are already dilating! I can't believe it is sooo soon! My dream is to have a baby come early! You lucky duck! Good luck with the natural - you can do it - you are awesome! Have fun - I'm way excited for you guys!!!
Lucky! I wish I would be delivering in a couple of weeks. I'm so miserable.
How exciting Shmee!! I guess it would be better to go early than later? I am so thrilled for you and Mark!
Good luck!! At least baby comes quicker the 2nd time right? And I love the superhero!! Smart idea with the sleeping mask!
lol, you totally got me!
glad youre still having a girl, how fun, hope these last couple of weeks go by fast!!!
Post a Comment