Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Funny Conversation

Maybe my sense of humor is way off base, but I found this conversation absolutely hilarious. I was laughing for like 10 minutes after...

I was in the middle of feeding Eliza...
Ethan: Why don't I have milk?
Me: Because you're not a woman and because you don't have breasts.
Ethan: Yes I do. My finger has milk.
Me: Really?!
Ethan: My finger is a breast.
Me: Wild laughter.

He sucks on his finger for a second, takes it out, and says "See? Milk!"
Then he points his finger at the carpet, pretends to spray, and says "See? It's spray milk!"

Interesting boy.

4 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

HILARIOUS! isn't it funny the little questions that come up when you have a baby and an older child?!?!?! she's beautiful!

Jenny said...

thanks for the laugh:) Ethan, you're cool.

mary said...

Oh boy...

Getscher said...

Like they say about all of us Getscher's; The nuts don't fall far from the tree!
Daddooo