Monday, November 10, 2008

He's 4!


I can't believe our boy is 4! We are so so so grateful for him. He is an amazing boy and an amazing brother. I feel like we don't deserve him as a son. We LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!




On his birthday, we played with his presents. Put this spaceship puzzle together and played a lot of games.

So days before I asked Ethan what he wanted to do for his birthday with just Eliza and me. I gave him probably 10 options of really fun things like children's museum, park, etc. He picked a movie day. We don't watch movies much at all so this was a real treat for him. We watched Cars and Ratatouille. I was very movied out, but it was such a nice treat for him.

And Mark got to stay home until about 11 am to have his birthday breakfast (he chose crepes with nutella, strawberries, and bananas- I think my sweet tooth is rubbing off on him).

1 comment:

mary said...

Happy birthday, Ethan! He is growing up so well. He must have a super mom.