
After making the mud for him, he was just scooping it out with his shovel. After some persuasion from me, he reluctantly put his hand in the mud.

Very reluctant once again... only after I shoved my hand in the mud and squished it between my fingers did he really get into it.
Here is the finished product... chocolate cake. We also made cupcakes and choclate milk after which we played house outside. I feel like I've deprived him because we've never had this much fun outside!






2 comments:
Aw, I would almost kill for that weather!! It's good that yu'ins took advantage of it and went out and had fun. Eliza eating baby food is way cute! Glad you had such a good time in Charleston!!
We miss you! I wish it hadn't been such a crazy month for us. I wanted to hang out more!!!!
Post a Comment