Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here's what we've been doing,..

Mom came a few weeks back for a weekend together. Here, we're at Red Rocks Amphitheater- a gorgeous outdoor amphitheater. She came so her and I could go to Time Out for Women. So so so so so good!! Thanks mom, love you!We also had a wedding. Ethan insists that he will marry Eliza even with discouragement from us. Sorry Shailee! :) So here they are over the altar getting married. By the way, this was all his idea.
And now they're on their honeymoon.
I've been feeling like a slacker mom... one of the kids at school was reading green eggs and ham ridiculously well and Ethan is too busy playing cars to learn academic stuff so I put my foot down and we're doing letter school every day. This was C day- we made cookie lollipops. I've been getting all games and activities from an amazing book called Alphabet Theme A Saurus if any of you feel inspired to do the same.
My husband is the greatest man ever, seriously. He always helps me with my crazy ideas and traditions. Here he's painting leprechaun feet and a rainbow on the floor for st patty's day with washable paint.

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

you went all out! how fun!