
She's almost 1! I can't believe it! I am having SO much fun planning for her birthday- cake and an amazing present I'm going to try to sew... we'll see.

She started going for his journal after she finished and tried grabbing more crayons/tearing the paper. As you can see, Ethan was not too thrilled to have her on his territory.
We made a mailbox today from a ceral box. He wrote mail. Isn't that amazing?! Our letter school may finally be paying off! I saved junk mail, found some old stamps and stickers, etc and he went to town for about an hour while I read a book. I thought he would be playing with it the whole day, but no. Now it is in the trash (his choice). Anyways, got the idea from this site that I LOVE to go to for ideas: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/ Enjoy!



2 comments:
What smart children! I love Ethan's writing and I am sure Eliza is an artist!
I also think it is awesome that they have journals already. Like mother like children...
Hey girl! I'm just getting caught up on blogs since I haven't checked any in ages. Thank you for the website! I'm always looking for fun educational things to do with Parker (although I'm SUCH a slaker), and I'd love any other good ones you've got. What a good Mom you are!!
Post a Comment