We helped Ethan write another Primary talk except this time Marko gave it. Lucky guy. I could sense that all the Primary workers were on the edge of their seats (or was it just my imagination?) waiting to hear something funny again like his last talk. Guess you can't beat the humor in "Eliza's job is to do nothing" from his last talk. Cute guy.
My talk is on strengthening our family. To strengthen means to be strong. We can be strong in our families by praying, being nice to each other, and by helping Jesus by following what he says.
Nephi was building the ship and the brothers said Jesus didn't say that. Nephi said Jesus commanded him to build the ship. Nephi strengthened his family by building the ship and being righteous. His brothers were strengthened by looking at him and they said, "Wow! Jesus commanded him to do it."
I can strengthen my family by teaching FHE, treating my sister nice, giving people stuff that is mine, and writing letters. I can be righteous and help Jesus by following what he says.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go Mark! I can see your testimony is really blossoming! JJ :)
Post a Comment