Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our move

Catching lightning bugs on our last night in Missouri.
Smoochies for the firefly. That girl will kiss anything. She saw a picture of a boy in a magazine and kissed him. We are in for it once she gets boy crazy.



Ethan schooled Mark and Uncle Stephen in a round of golf.

The flag was his favorite part and he refused to play with a dirty ball.



More bars in more places. Just joking. Goodbye fun cousins.
Staying a night with our friends in Denver. This is the "twins" Ethan and Tanner.
Pulled this suit out of storage. It still swallows him but is adorable and so is he!


Monkey see, monkey do. This is how brother does it, where's mine?!
So proud of herself!!

1 comment:

the Getschers said...

Ok so I know they are my kids, but I just have to say they sure are cute kids...all Leah's doing I might add. As for Eliza standing to go, thats for Grandma and Leah trying to teach Ethan to sit while he went.