LOVING this bike path right behind our apartment. L.O.V.E. DENVER.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Sweets for the sweet
We went for a family bike ride up to Chatfield Reservoir (about 16-17 miles round trip). Macho man Mark pulled the kids the whole time... anyways, we got back home and saw this. I immediately rushed inside to get the camera. Usually Ethan man doesn't like her resting on his shoulder or lap but today was an exception I guess. We LOVE LOVE LOVE this boy. He is just an absolutely amazing brother and son. We don't feel good enough to have him!! Needless to say, we gave him a huge stack of oreos when we got inside which I know is against the parent's handbook to reward with junk food but we couldn't resist that sweet boy!!
.JPG)
LOVING this bike path right behind our apartment. L.O.V.E. DENVER.
LOVING this bike path right behind our apartment. L.O.V.E. DENVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Leah, I know you check this all the time to see if anyone has posted a comment, so I thought I would cheer you up today by leaving a comment for you. You are actually sitting across from me right now, you look beautiful, I hope you know how much I love you and our little people.
Love
Mark
SOO Sweet!!
Post a Comment