Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Belated Halloween

Here are more late pictures of Halloween. Here's us right about to go out trick-or-treating. Ethan got lots of candy. One guy we went to even had us come into his house, look at his clock, and he took a picture of us. It was a cute, lonely, old guy. Anyways, all 3 of us are still enjoying the candy Ethan got. :)

Oh, and a cute side note... I was just trying to exercise. I have this cheesy exercise video and Ethan was trying to do exercises with me. He was so funny that I couldn't even concentrate and I gave up. I'm going to have to get up early to exercise before he wakes up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah. I like that picture of the three of you. I think it's neat that there's a skeleton playing the piano in the background.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Have you seen Lindsey's baby? I finally got in touch with her (maybe you are ahead of me) but she has a blog page too... he is a REALLY cute baby!

the Getschers said...

Hey! No, I've been meaning to ask you about her... how is she? What's her blog page?! I'm dying to know what's going on with her!