Hi. I think this is what I'm supposed to do if I get tagged... here it goes.
A- Attached or single: Attached to the greatest, greatest, greatest man hands down!
B- Best Friend: Marko definetly, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for Mary and our trips to Paris and many other fun places- love ya Mary!
C- Cake or Pie: anything with sugar and chocolate is a-okay
D- Day of choice: the weekend
E- Essential Item: I've been obsessing about long shorts and long shirts since both of those are in style.
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: definetly sour worms
H- Hometown: Metarie, LouISIana (remember Shmarah?! :)
I- Indulgence(s): ice cream, cheesecake, anything with chocolate and peanut butter combined... I could go on and on
J- January or July: Both, depends on if there's snow or not
K- Kids: Ethan boy, the sweetest!
L: Life is Incomplete Without: chocolate, Marko, and Ethan
M- Marriage Date: August 24,2002
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: umm oranges if they're juicy and ripe. I HATE gross oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: probably safety of me and my family, I get really freaked out about the "what if's" that could happen
Q- Quote: Um... oh, a cute quote from EFY: Live your life so that every morning when you wake up Satan says "Oh no! She's awake!"
R- Reason To Smile: friends and family, chocolate (can you tell I have a problem?)
S- Season: winter (I love Christmas and Halloween and Thanksgiving)
T- Tag Three: Sarah, Annie, Aimee
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm ambidextrous, kind of
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Not a huge fan of either... I'd much rather sugar than veggies, and I don't eat a whole lot of meat either
W- Worst Habit: oh, I hate this... Mark and I always plop down in front of the TV every night, it's like an addiction! I hate it!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: neither
Y- Your Favorite Food: you ready for this list? Chocolate, peanut butter, cheesecake, brownies, ice cream, strawberries, crab rangoon, mandarin chicken, blueberries, I could go on and on...
Z- Zodiac: I dunno
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good job Leah, yours was fun to read!!! oh, and I think we have a lot in common concerning chocolate and peanut butter, aren't you the one I got the recipe for those yummy reeses cookies from? YUM!!! I haven't made those for a while and I think it's hi time!!!
Oh, I didn't know I gave you that recipe... yeah, that one is SO SO SO SO SO good! That reminds me, I fix your broccoli cheese soup all the time and LOVE it!
mmm... thx for the reminder, I haven't had that soup for a while!!!
Aw Leah, you always have a special place in my heart too. Paris is the most romantic place. =D Didn't we have a blast??? America's Funniest Home Videos, prom dresses at the mall, muffin women...
Post a Comment