Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Pictures

Here's the Ethan boy. We bribed him with chocolate so we could spike his hair last Sunday. Haha.
Two cute boys in matching suits, kind of.
I love this picture, it is so sweet!
So we just got a plastic pool for dirt cheap since it's the end of the season. Ethan loves it!
This is a blanket that I just barely made. It is so cute! I made it with the Young Women. Even though I've been kicked out, they gave me stuff to make the quilt anyways. Sweet girls!
Stud boy!

6 comments:

mary said...

Leah, what a post!

To compensate for the cheap pool, I see you invested in some swim diapers. I am so proud of you.

And how long do you think this bribing is going to keep working?

And that is a way cute quilt...

And I can't believe your boys are wearing NORMAL ties, not bow ties!

And Ethan is really starting to look like his daddy in these pictures... at least I think so! He has a lot of you in him as well, but these pictures are just Mark Mark Mark.

mary said...

P.S. Sorry, this is like the most comments EVER to be left on a blog, I know! But you need to put more of your jewelry up on that website. That's pretty cool. And also, what is that "shoes for free?" Have you actually ordered from them?

The Stanford Bunch said...

Ethan is sooooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his spiked hair!!! I can't wait to have a boy... well, maybe can! He is so cute in his suit! And cute with his daddy! Very cute blanket you made! Good job! Is it a baby blanket or is it big, I can't tell from the picture! It is so cute, makes me want to make one!!! And what is your jewelry website Mary is talking about???

the Getschers said...

Hi chicks. Sorry this is going to be long... Aren't you so proud of me for buying swim diapers Mary?! But I have a problem... we're going swimming for playgroup tomorrow and I've run out. I think I'll have an exploding diaper on my hands again. I want to get the boys matching bow ties SOO bad, but they are soo pricey so ties will have to do for now.

That blanket is all for me. :) I'm already very attached and protective of it... Mark can't even put the bottom of his feet on it.

And I can't put more jewelry on the website because Wendy still has all of them in Missouri, still trying to sell them with her. Mistie-- on the right side of our blog, I have a link that connects you to my slowly starting jewelry shop. It's the first one on the list of "websites that I'm addicted to."

Shoes for free... you get shoes for like $6 b/c they're extras or something. I haven't ever done it because it's just kinda chancey for me. My shoe size varies, as does Mark's and Ethan's. It seems real though.

It was kinda funny, when we spiked Ethan's hair and put the suit on him I almost felt guilty. I felt like those parents who believe you shouldn't doll your children up to look like mini-adults was going to come chew me out. :) But it's cute anyways.

Sarah and Doug said...

Ethan is adorable!! I hope my kids are half that cute someday!! Did you hear Marian is having a little girl??

the Getschers said...

Oh yay!! When did you hear from her? When is she due?