2004, before Ethan. This was one of my favorites, road and stoplight.
2005: Ethan was just under a year. He's a rhinoceros.
2006: Ethan was a penguin, Marko was Antarctica, and I was an arctic explorer.
2007: Ethan was a pirate, Marko a mailbox, and me a Dear John letter.



3 comments:
You are so creative!! I really like the stopligth/street one. Also, that little bag thing is pretty sweet.
I TOTALLY remember ALL these costumes!!! The first 2 because it was in Rexburg, I remember the first was like when I barely knew you guys and we saw you at the BYUI carnival! And I remember you guys were safari guys (whatever they're called) when Ethan was a rhinoceros! This was too cute to see all the different costumes, I could learn a lot from you, I love the crayon thingy... how much do you charge? =)
Leah, I want to copy your ideas! They are so cute! You really are a brilliant costume designer!
Post a Comment