So here's Ethan's Halloween costume this year. He is a NICE pirate. We agreed that he could be a pirate if he for sure would be nice. It has been my tradition to sew all his costumes every year so it's completely homeade without a pattern and I'm really excited about it!

I was really surprised he let us put the face paint on him!

Ethan and Dad sitting in the trunk for trunk or treat.

Here are our family costumes. Mark and mine were very last minute, but way cool! Mark was a mailbox and I was a "Dear John" envelope.

Mailbox Mark.

Here are the fun crafts Ethan made at the party.

4 comments:
Your costumes are way funny, and I can't believe how absolutely cute Ethan is. What a hunk he makes as a pirate!! Looks like yu'ins had tons of fun! Hope your Halloween is great too.
Love Nic
CUTE costumes! Leah, you are amazing! So creative and so talented!
AHAHAHAHAHA! Leah! I have been remembering your 'arctic explorer' costumes from last year and wondering how you would top them... I mean, how can you get better than a CONTINENT for your costume? But you have done it. I laughed to see you as a letter and Mark as a mailbox! This was the most awesome idea ever. You are such a clever girl. I totally want to do it! Can you just imagine Dave with a mailbox on his head...? Hahaha!!! Ethan is a great pirate, and you are so awesome to sew it yourself, but I'm afraid you and Mark win first prize in my book!
what a history! Since I met you leah I have sensed your creativity...you better start copyrighting! This is my first time on your blog...I love your pictures and stories:)
Post a Comment