
In keeping with my new year's resolution, I made a big deal about Valentine's Day. Here are the cute decorations that I did the night before. Ethan was so excited to see them in the morning!

For breakfast, I was planning on making these pink, heart shaped pancakes, but my sneaky, sweet husband got up before me and made them for everyone. Ethan made pink milk to go along with it.

We even used our fancy rose plates which I was so excited about!

When Ethan took his plate to the sink, there was a valentine treasure hunt under his plate! So we all went on a treasure hunt and found more clues around the house.

This was the surprise at the end of the treasure hunt. Made out of Hershey's kisses!

After dinner, we decorated some heart sugar cookies that were actually really gross. They were way too crunchy. Anyways, we ended up throwing ours away and ate some extra peanut butter cookies instead. Yum!
7 comments:
Leah- You are so creative! I love hearing about your ideas to make the "small?!?" holidays even more fun!!! Very fun!!! I am going to have to try them!!!
leah everything you did was awesome! I agree with aimee, you are very creative and it looks like ethan loved it! great pictures too!
Wow! You guys did a lot! Looks like you had lots of fun and made it very special. Way cute!!
I really need to take on your goal and make the holidays BIGGER (well not Christmas or anything. But the small ones in between!)
I'll make my resolution to do up St. Patricks day like CRAZY! You're an inspiration.
(I commented on your last post about Mardi Gras, with all our information on it. In case you didn't notice, since you don't have to "moderate" your comments).
Hopefully we'll talk to you soon!
Lindsay
I LOVE these small holidays. What a fun Valentine's Day!
You are soo creative! I love the decorations and the scavenger hunt! So cute and so fun! I am also trying to make a big deal of holidays, we need holidays to get us thru all the other days!!!
We did the exact same thing with pancakes! Pink hearts! We must have been roommates or something :)
Post a Comment