Saturday, April 05, 2008

TRIUMPH!

I am soo happy to say that Ethan is FINALLY potty trained except for night time of course. He is so pleased with himself and we are SO pleased to not have to change any more diapers, well at least for 4 more months. Yay Ethan boy!

P.S. For everyone who wanted the Easter bread recipe, just go to allrecipes.com and type in "braided easter egg bread" in the search bar.

4 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH for Ethan!!!! That is so great! Maelie still wears diapers at night as well! One of these days I need to start Kyla but that just wears me out to think about it. How are you feeling? And thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that you will only have one child to diaper!! Congrats, that is great!

mary said...

Yay for Ethan! We just went cold turkey with the potty training-- I decided we were DONE forever with diapers... well, at least for David! So David helped me "throw away" the diapers, and by day two of potty training, he was staying totally dry at naps and nighttime. It worked really well for David to just do it all at once. I figured I wanted to get it all over with while we were stuck inside during our freezing winter, so that when summer came we could just play! Good luck with nighttime... it is wonderful, I agree!

Parkinson Family said...

congratulations! ya for ethan and for not having to change diapers for 4 months!