Saturday, May 03, 2008

Getting Girly...

So Mark and Ethan went on a mini father/son campout last night which means I got the night to myself! And so I finally bought some cute girly stuff and made my first few bows for Eliza girl. It was soo fun and I'm going to make many, many more! I was pretty intimidated by all the pictures though... I thought it was going to be way too hard to do, but it was very easy! I have concluded that Eliza will be in dresses (my weakness- I LOVE baby dresses) and hair bows constantly. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

5 comments:

mary said...

Cute new blog, very cute bows! Can't wait to see her!

Sarah and Doug said...

Love your new blog Shmee!! I would be excited about getting girly too! How fun!

Lewis Family said...

That's so fun that you're making her homemade bows. I love baby dresses too (don't go to Kohls at this time of year-it's torture to look at all the adorable dresses and not buy them all!). Good job-they're cute!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

your blog looks so cute! And love the bows, you are so awesome always making things!!!

Parkinson Family said...

so cute leah! you dont need my help, looks like you are doing fine!!!