They had tons and tons of fun kid rides. Here's a fun car.
Rocketship with Ethan and Elijah.
This was probably one of Ethan's favorite rides- the bumper cars. When the boys bumped into other cars, I could hear a resounding laugh from Ethan. He was loving it!
My 2 wet boys. This is a picture of them right after they came off of the log ride. I didn't go that time because of Eliza and was really bummed.
Second time with me and Elijah. On this ride, Ethan had an accident. When we were in the middle of the ride, Ethan said "I need to go pee pee!" He's usually pretty good about holding it so I just told him to hold it... next thing I knew, there was a wet spot on our seat. YUM. Oh, the joys of parenting.This was a little kid rollercoaster. Ethan was scared at first because it jerks you around just a little, but he ended up going on it like 4 or 5 times. Poor Marko was such a good sport... he is NOT a big fan of rollercoasters.
I know this is blurry, but I thought it was a funny picture. Marko and my sister, Caroline, enjoying the ride. 
Cute Elijah enjoying the boat ride.
And look at these gorgeous flowers! Every time we walked past them at the park, I smiled because they're so gorgeous!!!




2 comments:
Man, I still can't get over how cute Ethan is! He is such a cutie!! It looks like yu'ins had a lot of fun. I wish we had one of those parks around here!! And I agree, the flowers are gorgious!
What fun!
Post a Comment