Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Swimming

We are loving our pool! This is Ethan in the most shallow part... 2 feet. He's very unsure about it but was very proud of himself that he was big enough to stand up in the pool.
Ethan and Shailee, a lot of friends have come to use it too which has been really fun!
Ethan was wearing some green sunglasses one of the times we went swimming and had these marks on his face from the glasses.
I LOVE this picture. This was when Ethan sang with the Primary kids for mother's day. I am partial, but I think he was the cutest kid up there especially since only his head showed over the stage. We practiced the songs a lot before Sunday so he knew them fairly well which made it even cuter. I was very, very proud of him that day and teared up. :)
Ethan and I finally tried painting our sandwiches for lunch today. Ethan loved it!! It's just milk and 1-2 drops of food coloring. Fun, fun!

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

That's cool that you guys have a pool! That's so fun (I'm jealous!). That picture of Ethan on Mother's Day is so cute. He's so small! And what a fun idea to paint your sandwiches!!

Parkinson Family said...

the one at church is soo cute!