Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We've moved and it's wonderful!!! We sure don't have very much stuff... our theory is don't buy anything cheap and dinky unless we love it, so as a result, we have very, very little stuff. That will change over time though...
Here's Ethan on our first night in our apartment... he's really excited because we were about to give him his surprise (a brand new book for his place- it's the Incredible Book Eating Boy- I highly recommend it, adorable, adorable book).
So we were unpacking yesterday and Ethan came out of his room with this. It's his trumpet.
Recognize what it is anyone?!
Here is Ethan's brand new bed. I think Mark and I are more excited about it than he is because he doesn't really care but we love, love, love it!! I just have to make an adorable quilt to go on it now.
And TA-DA... this is our bed. We bought it a long time ago and weren't able to use it until now so I'm very stokified. I love, love, love, love it!!
More pictures later... our pool opens on Monday and we're really excited to go swimming!!!

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

Yeah!! Congrats on the new home! That must feel soooo awesome! I love the new beds, and that wouldn't be a breast pump would it??? =)

Sarah and Doug said...

Congrats on the new place!! I love you bed- it's so pretty!! I hope you have fun making it into a home!

Lewis Family said...

Ya-hoo! Isn't moving great (except for the whole packing and unpacking part)?! Your beds look great!! Enjoy swimming!

Parkinson Family said...

totally can relate to the pump, when tyler gets mine, hes love playing with it and he even lifts up his shirt and uses it, yeah embarrassing!

mary said...

Um... nice trumpet...

The bed is so nice. I really love it. You guys are having so much fun!