
Ethan McLoven Eliza, I could go for a big mac right now and super size it.

Ghost town St. Elmo up in the mountains, built in late 1800s, the hotel behind Ethan is haunted, you can check in but you can't check out....o wait maybe thats hotel California?

A river ran through it.

OK so we have a Farrari/Bentley/Lotus dealer two blocks away and I really want a Lotus Exige, but Leah keeps saying "its not practical I want a minivan", and I say ya but can you drift a minivan around a hairpin turn at 120mph...now thats practical.

We all have to take our turn...I slept while Eliza drove for a few.

These people may be ghost or tourist....spooky either way.

BOO....i really don't know what else to say..Leah is making me post this, the rocks looked pretty.

There is a face in the window behind us..look very closely.....................................Boo...Just Kidding.
1 comment:
I miss the Getschers like craaaaaaaazy! You guys are so fun, the funnest. Eliza looks great you all do. I should be better about making phonecalls but I'm going to go send you an e-mail instead. Love you all.
Amandalynn
Post a Comment