Friday, October 10, 2008

Radio Flyin'

Here is an almost daily occurence in our house. Ethan loves to bike!! We have quite a few adventures on our trips. He gets Eliza and me hot dogs sometimes, other times fixes broken fences. What a fixer man.
Notice his biking gloves... laytex rubber gloves... he can't go on a bike ride without them, seriously. He also told me that his boots clip onto his bike pedals (learned from daddy- Mark has clip on shoes for his bike).

This is his favorite part- the speed bumps!
I need a break mom! Seriously, he needed a break after like 2 minutes and this is how he layed down. Crazy boy.
Crouched in the racing position.


Here he is at the gas station filling up his gas tank. It was getting a little low.

And, last but definetly not least, guess who's smiling and talking now?! Yeah, she can say hi, bye, and how are you in 4 different languages so far!

I cannot get enough of this girl when she's in a smiling/talking mood. I seem to neglect Ethan during those times and just coo and smile at her. Whoops.


Wouldn't it have been funny if Mark changed his name to Udall? Then he could put out signs too and everybody would be really confused. That would be really funny.

4 comments:

the Getschers said...

But we don't support Mark Udall, because he dose not support the oil & gas industry.

Kerrie said...

Those are some cute pictures! I was totally confused with the Mark Udall poster until I read the caption.

mary said...

Darling pictures of Eliza... and is it really cold enough there for coats and snow boots? Holy cow! We're still in short sleeves here. I also wanted to correct you on your last comment on my blog- Dave posted that post, and it was a picture David drew of his DADDY. If David drew a picture of me, it would, of course, show me being totally physically fit. Ummm...

The Stanford Bunch said...

haha Ethan is sooo funny and cute! And those pix of Eliza are adorable!!!