Friday, November 27, 2009

Etsy

Isn't Etsy positively addicting? More and more of my spare time is being taken up by searching for cute patterns on Etsy. These are 2 of my latest projects. The doll I have already finished knitting for Eliza for Christmas. Isn't she absolutely adorable?! It took A LOT of knitting but she turned out so so so cute and I'm hoping it's a doll Eliza will have forever. The scarf pattern, I'm just starting to knit for Mark for Christmas. I'm excited to finish, I think it will look very nice. Anyways, thought I would share my little treasures...

3 comments:

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

Hey we miss you guys. Leah you are such a fun Mom. You inspire me. Thanks for your great example.

Katie said...

So Cute!

moorefamily said...

These are both awesome!!!!! Yeah I've have been bit by the craft bug too... but I definately can't knit... although I think I would like to learn.... especially if I could make super cute stuff like that....Merry Christmas from the Moores