Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yes, we are still alive

It's been a while, but we are still here. Here's what we've been doing: helping my parents pack up and move, moving ourselves from WV to Missouri, settling in Missouri, frantically finishing Christmas presents, hanging with family, looking for a job, looking for a job...
Here are a few Christmas pictures. Not all of them... it just takes too much time! These are Christmas Eve.
One thing we've enjoyed being here is that both kids have gotten so comfortable around dogs. Ethan would have nothing to do with dogs before but now he's very comfortable around them.

Making cookies for santa.
Shirt off-- it was practically getting rubbed through the frosting.


This was the Christmas present I made for Ethan, 4 waffles, waffle maker, fruit, eggs, bacon. Took SO long but super super cute. I love it!

Eliza got so excited about her presents, we've never seen her that excited. She started to bounce up and down and squeal when we put a present in front of her. Such a cutie


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Another friend of mind made some felt food, they are way cute. So you guys are moving to Missouri?

The Stanford Bunch said...

wait... what? I thought you guys lived in Colorado! Or New Mexico? Sorry I guess I am confused or bad at keeping up! Missouri now eh? Was the move for a job? Did Mark not like his old one? Cute pix!!

Amandalynn said...

Leah,
Miss you guys. Could you e-mail us your new number, I would love to chat and catch up. We don't have internet at home but I check it at my parents regularly as possible. Anyway, just wanted to get in touch with you.
Love you Getschers, Amandalynn