Monday, January 31, 2011

We're not dead

Hi. I have been Ms. Lazy lately so now I'm going to play catch up. So this was Mark's little brother's wedding we went to in November. Yes, November. And I'm just barely posting these cute pictures. So here it goes. I'm sure all of you have been sitting on the edge of your seats, just waiting for news on our very exciting life.I LOVE a good wedding and can't pass up sharing these pictures of our sweet kiddos.



GASP. Look at those eyes!! Holy cow, I can't stop looking at them!

So proud of their color coordinated outfits. Cheesy? Yes, possibly. Irresistibly cute? For sure! I'm in love with her dress. So here's the dress story: we went to Gap outlet armed with a buy one get one free for anything. So we scored and got four things for fairly cheap, considering it is Gap. It was love at first sight for me and that dress. And we just happened to have a church shirt for him already that was the exact same shade. Fate? YES!!

Agh, that picture just makes me want to wake her up from her nap RIGHT NOW and squeeze and smother in kisses those chubby, perfect cheeks. Don't you love the smile?!

Better view of the dress. Cute huh? I am going to bawl when she grows out of it.
We had a good play in the fall leaves since we don't get many of those here in Denver.
Eliza wasn't so sure at first and refused to jump in, but after some cajoling and persuading, she jumped in. Then we had to cajole and persuade her to get out.


1 comment:

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

I too love the dress. You are all beautiful. Cole and I are passing through Denver next month for a conference. Would love to see you. I will call you about it.