
This is a big, huge step for Ethan actually. He was laying down in the water with only his head poking out. He usually freaks out if his eyes or hair get wet, but he was doing really, really good.
I don't know if this will actually work... I hope so! If it does, this is Mark going down the slide for a back rub. He always does silly things to make us laugh and to get free backrubs.



3 comments:
the video worked how did you do that?
Leah,
My favorite part of that video was Ethan shrieking with laughter! So cute. And I see that you have given up on the swim diapers already. Oh dear.
Mistie-
The video upload just appeared right next to the photo upload when you're on blogger and posting. The little icon is at the top right beside the little picture icon to upload pictures to post. Does that help?
Post a Comment