Concentrating... yes, scanning that banana is VERY hard work.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Early visitor
So Mark and I decided very last minute that Santa was coming today. We were so excited to give Ethan's present to him (oh wait, Santa was excited not us) and wanted him to have a few days to play with it before we left town.
Since it was so last minute, I was too lazy to make cookies so Santa had to settle for an ice cream bar.
Mark stayed home a little later so he could see Ethan's face when he saw it.
A grocery store! He loves it! I have a feeling we won't be leaving the house for a while... if we do, I'm sure it will be a big struggle from him.

Eliza has had fun buying and checking out groceries too. Ethan loves to include her in his play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what an awesome present! where r u headed for christmas?
That is so fun! I totally feel the same way -- once I have all the gifts, I'm ready for Santa to come RIGHT THEN. It is taking all my self-control to wait until Sunday. (Which is still too early for Christmas, but we don't want to haul everything to Utah!) What a fun present. He will LOVE it, and so will Eliza!
Any suggestions for places to eat while we're in New Orleans??
Post a Comment