Saturday, June 06, 2009

Cool man

This is such a sweet little boy. We are SO lucky to have him.
U school. We had SO much fun doing U school! Here he is after standing with an Umbrella in the shower. It took a while for me to convince him that he wouldn't get wet but once he got in, he loved it.
We covered the kitchen table with a big sheet and went Under it and played cars and other fun things. Loved that. Eliza, not so much. She would freak out every time I left her sight. This is poor Ethan trying to calm her down and hold her up and the same time. Good boy.
This weekend we did a lemonde stand. Ethan has been begging us for a while to do it and our complex was having a garage sale so... Not so many customers at first and Ethan got really discouraged and sad but it picked up after a while and he ended up making $8! We went to Target right after and he got to pick out some toys with his hard earned cash. Mark built a very quick and easy table so it would be just at his height too. Sweet daddy.Raspberry lemonade. Mm. Oh, and made some brownies too to sell. Didn't come out so well. We burned them quite badly. So badly that it took some muscle to cut them apart and hurt my teeth when I bit into it. Needless to say, we gave those away for free and actually got some compliments on how delicious they were. Yuck.
I'm not much of a yard sale person, but on Friday morning we were bored and figured we would go walk around some garage sales just for fun and I scored big time! This little puppy was only $5. The little girl who owned it set the price and I couldn't have been happier. It is such a cool little set and I was really proud of myself for finding such a jewel. It's really huge and has cool accessories including little lamps that really turn on. How cool is that!
He's already tired of playing with it (after one day) and now I feel like strangling him but not really.

1 comment:

mary said...

LOVE the lemon man. Good times! Your letter school looks so fun. And aren't garage sales awesome?